Tuesday 1 April 2014

20. Oak Park, Vancouver

Yet another beautiful afternoon!  Before leaving work, I looked for a park with an unfound geocache in it - a little something for me and a little something for Charlotte!  I came across Oak Park, with a cache named, appropriately enough, "Oak Park".  Charlotte was happy enough to go caching first - "find it!" she said.  We found it quickly, signed the log, retrieved a travel bug and were on our way back to the playground.  There were lots of other kids there on this lovely day and Charlotte had fun on the swings, the slide, and all the usual playground equipment.  There were even some non-hovery parents for me to talk to!

This park also has a water park for the summer - I had no idea how many water parks were around until I started writing this blog!  Charlotte actually had as much fun in the still-dry water park as she did anywhere else, sliding down the slopes of the pool and trotting across the bridges.  The playground is located at N 49.12.995 W 123.07.680: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=z7IAXiVD2wGY.ke14vi-3MYtI

1 comment:

  1. ¡No puedo creer que haya parque acuáticos! Qué hermoso. Me alegra ver cómo se divierten. Cariños, mis princesa. I love this blog.

    ReplyDelete