Wednesday 15 October 2014

80. Fedoruk-Kartner Park, Richmond

This is a strange little park; at first it didn't even seem to have a name, though it's listed on Google maps as Fedoruk-Kartner park. It appears on the map as a long, thin strip of green, barely wider than the trail to nowhere that extends the length of the park. We stopped off on our way home from daycare; it had been raining most of the day and we decided we would take advantage of a short sunny break to play.  We both did some climbing today – Charlotte insisted on it. Somehow I managed to bang up my recently-healed hip as I attempted the slide – the very same hip that has just had me in physio for over a year! I was very worried, but luckily it just seems to be bruised and nothing worse... We will have to come back here and hide a geocache in the nearby trees – this place was made for a geocache and I can't believe there isn't one here already! The park is located at N 49.10.320 W 123.02.142 and is point #80 on the map at the bottom of home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment